Example of Farewell Speech

 A Farewell Speech at the Time of leaving the Organization

My dear friends, I'm speechless today. It's time to depart, but I'm not able to control my emotions as I'll have to say goodbye to all my seniors, colleagues and friends present here. No doubt, it has been an amazing experience to be a part of Galaxy International for five years. All these years I enjoyed the work assigned to me, simply because of conducive environment. I'm thankful to the company for giving me the opportunity to work on the projects of my interest. I'm also obliged to the management for their guidance and motivation. Whenever I had to face any difficulty, my managers helped me to come out of the situation.


Next, my colleagues! I can never forget you for your affection, sense of bonding and belongingness. Really, all these years we worked like a family. I thank all of you for your kind support. All of you will remain in my heart for ever.

I may say sorry if, intentionally or unintentionally, I spoke some bitter word to someone. I feel s/he may excuse me.

Thank you one and all for making my stay such a delightful experience. Thanks for such a wonderful farewell party as well. Thank you!

Thanking you for read my blog 😁😁
Read More:-

Public Speech- Introduction
Public Speech- Preparation
Public Speech- Strategies
Public Speech- Types
Communication- Introduction
Effective Communication- Tips?
Interview- Introduction
Group Discussion- Introduction
Group Discussion- Characteristics
Group Discussion- Essential_Requirements
Group Discussion- Process

0 comments